Are you a student in college? Do you want to buy a compact laptop that is easy to carry? Students of a college realize a PC isn’t only a tool to stay aware of email or surf through web-based life.
So nowadays, it is a need of every student to having a small and reliable computer that is the requirement for the ever-growing trend of online courses. Also, it is
needed for those who know that they can do tons of research work on it. Well, there are a lot of options for the students today. From little notebooks to completely stacked laptops, there are multiple options that are available in the market.
No matter, either you are looking for a convertible laptop that easily turn into a tablet, or a brand that you trust and know about, here is all you want.
This list can assist you with narrowing down your choices and find what is best for your particular utilization, in light of your school and significant usage. We make your search easier by picking up the best possible choices for you.
So let’s find the best student laptop for cruising and packing your way through your education.
Table Of Contents
- Best Small Laptops For College Comparison Table 2020
- 1)-HP Stream 11-Inch Laptop Review
- 2)-ASUS VivoBook L203MA Thin Laptop Review
- 3)-Lenovo 130S 11.6" HD Laptop Review
- 4)-Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop Review
- 5)-Acer High-Performance 11.6inch HD Laptop Review:
- 6)-ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02 11.6":
Best Small Laptops For College Comparison Table 2020
Last update on 2020-07-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1)-HP Stream 11-Inch Laptop Review
A portable laptop presented by the HP brand. This HP Stream 11-inch laptop offers incredible versatility and beautiful sleek style for college students.
It is extremely portable and comes with an expressive design. This laptop offers a Bios recover and maximum protection feature that helps to automatically check the health and malware of the laptop to secure it against unauthorized access.
When it comes to the point of its price, it is the best 11-inch laptop under 500. Also, it has a built-in Windows 10 Home in S mode.
It has all that you want in a small compact laptop. It provides a user-friendly interface so that a student can easily interact with it without any hesitation.
- Processor: Features a powerful Intel x5-e8000 processor that is strong enough to give high performance. So don’t worry about its performance, it flawlessly executes the instructions.
- Diagonal Display: It is one of the most beautiful and slim laptops accompanies 11.6-Inch diagonal HD SVA anti-glare WLED-backlit elegant display.
- Storage: It comes with the 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM and 32 GB eMMC storage that is enough for a college student to store their valuable data in it.
- Powerful battery: What is a machine without getting power? This laptop includes a powerful battery that can run for up to 9 hours and 15 minutes without a stop.
2)-ASUS VivoBook L203MA Thin Laptop Review
It is an ultra-thin laptop with a robust processor that makes your life much more relaxed and comfortable. Presented by ASUS company, which is already lead in the race of providing quality products to their customers.
This VivoBook accompanies several features that will be beneficial for a college student when he or she wants a laptop to store and retrieve their data quickly and efficiently.
Constructed with high-quality material and its sturdy frame with a sleek design makes it more preferable. It offers you ultimate flexibility by providing multiple USB ports.
Already installed Microsoft Office 365 for one year fulfill your needs of making presentations and finely store your information.
- High-storage and speed: It offers you maximum storage to store enormous data in it. 64GB em flash storage provides you productive performance. With its 4GB RAM, you can enjoy the fastest working experience.
- Mobility: This model of ASUS VivoBook offers effortless mobility. It comes in a very small size that it is even smaller than an A4 paper, and it only weighs 2.1lbs. So that a student can pack it into their college bag along with his books.
- Optimized Battery: It is specially designed to run all day and give you maximum time to work on it. This sturdy laptop packs up to 10 hours of battery on just one charge. This laptop is the best lightweight laptop for college students
- Ports and connections: Equipped with multiple ports that are also flexible with USB-C. Also, it includes an 802.11 ac WiFi that provides secure, stable, and fast data transmission speed.
3)-Lenovo 130S 11.6" HD Laptop Review
Another product for those students who want a budget-friendly laptop with all the features included in it. This is presented by Lenovo company that is nowadays listed as one of the companies of the most best-selling laptops.
The chipset brand integrated into this laptop is the Intel. It is similar to the ASUS mentioned above laptop as it also comes with the same processor. Also, it includes 4M cache memory, 64GB storage, and 4GB of system memory.
Includes Microsoft Office 365 Personal that comes with 12 months of free subscription. So that anyone can make sheets, create documents, generate presentations, and much more by utilizing the features of Microsoft Office.
- Intel Chipset: As we all know that Intel provides powerful chipsets and is the most trust-worthy brand in the market. This laptop also features a chipset of Intel Celeron N4000 1. 1GHz up to 2. 60GHz along with 4M Cache memory.
- Multiple Ports: For versatile uses, this laptop supports various types of external connections like it includes the ports for HDMI, USB 3.1, and much more. Also, this laptop supports the WebCam for video chatting and live interaction with others.
- Intel UHD Graphics: Unlike other similar models, this laptop includes a graphics card in it. Accompanies with an Intel UHD graphics 600 that gives you high image quality for internet use. So that you can enjoy HD gaming sessions and even photo editing on it.
- Cloud Storage: Also, it provides you with cloud storage along with the free 12-months subscription of MS Office. 1TB cloud storage for the maximum storing needs of a student.
4)-Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop Review
Now the performance of laptops is excellent, but the biggest problem is battery life, and you can not carry its charger with you all the time.
Chromebooks, which are the lite version of laptops, have been introduced to drive out heavy stuff, and Lenovo Chromebook C330 is one of them. So it is the best lightweight laptop for business.
With this Chromebook, you can do all the necessary things. Still, you get all the ports that can be expected from a low budgeted Chromebook.
It supports both Linux apps and android apps, play store works fine and runs Linux apps smoothly. It is one of the best things about this laptop.
- Convertible: It may be the best feature of Lenovo Chromebook C330, which makes it different from other ones of its kind. Your laptop is just a flip away to be a tablet.
- Battery: Battery timing of this laptop is something that can not be ignored, as it provides 10-hours straight if charged once. It is all due to its energy-efficient storage. Moreover, it does not get heated.
- Connectivity: This Chromebook is low on secondary storage though it provides connectivity with different ports type-C, USB port, Card Slot, and HDMI port. It makes it even easier to connect with your devices.
- Support: Lenovo Chromebook 330 support both android apps and Linux apps. So having two OS in one unit makes it even more fabulous.
5)-Acer High-Performance 11.6inch HD Laptop Review:
When it comes to laptops, choices have been changed, and everybody wants to have small-sized, easily portable, and versatile machines. And many companies have started making small laptops as a result of market demand.
Acer High Performance 11.6 inch laptop is durable and a quality product with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Its display comes with comfy view technology. Not all the laptop’s screens are HD.
This is not that much fast laptop but gets your job done. It is best for those who use cloud storage like One Drive or Google drive. If you need plenty of space to save your data, then shortlist this laptop because this is not going to help you.
- Durable Material: It is a kind of durable machine in a low budget, made of relatively heavy and robust plastic. The weight of this laptop is also light due to its light but durable body material.
- HD Display: It’s 11.6 inches widescreen HD display that makes it unique as not all small laptops come with HD display. And with Intel HD Graphics, you will experience the best screen.
- Sleek Design: Its Comes with a great elegant and straightforward design, and a soft keyboard increases its user experience. Body texture feels great and is of high quality.
- High Speed: With 4GB of RAM, everything works fine without going slow, and it boots up in just a few seconds. And is great for Web surfing, as pages are loaded much faster than others.
6)-ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02 11.6":
Many of us just have to use basic things on the computer, but laptops may cost you more than their work. Here, Chromebooks are the best choice for you as being cheap.
Asus Chromebook C2O2 is specially designed for schools and college students. Its rubber guard around the body makes it even more special. So if your Chromebook is dropped, you don’t have to worry. Also, it is the best portable laptop for students.
Its ultra battery life of up to 10 hours is remarkable, as it is designed for schools. And 360-degree wifi antenna ensures your connectivity even if you are a bit away from the router. It is an excellent machine for students as they don’t have to run heavy applications.
- Display and screen: Asus Chromebook C2O2 comes with anti-glare display technology, which lessens the eye strain. And its 180-degree rotatable screen makes group studies easier.
- Protection: The reinforced rubber guard around the body makes it sure that the Chromebook is protected, even if dropped from a height of 127cm. For better holding traction, 2 grip rails are provided.
- Keyboard: You don’t have to worry if something is spilled over the keyboard, as the keyboard is made water-resistant, keeping it in mind that students will use this.
- Battery: On one charge, Asus Chromebook provides straight 10 hours of battery life, which is quite. As it is designed for schools, it is great to have that long-lasting battery.
We have to go through all the necessary information about the best small laptops for college. So that one can quickly find out what he is looking for. These are the reviews of the best budget laptops for college students.
Neither these are hefty, nor these are expensive, all of these are budget-friendly laptops that will surely not make a heavy scratch on your wallet. Also, these are incredibly light in weight and small in size, so that a student can easily take it at his college.
You May Also Like: Best Mechanical Keyboards For Programmers